article url: http://technorati.com/technology/gadgets/article/google-glasses-bring-the-web-to/
blogger url: http://technorati.com/people/cblaha/
The blogger, Craig Blaha, is a privacy, secrecy, and social media
researcher pursuing his PhD in
Information Studies at UT Austin. Craig teaches undergraduate classes on
Social Media and Privacy and the Internet and Public Policy. The topic
of this blog is google is going to produce 'glasses' that allows a
person to see everything a smartphone can see, through a pair of
glasses. This implies everything from internet surfing, texting,
calling, calender scheduling, all through glasses. This will probably
make use of body motion force and also your retinas.
What I like about this blogger is his simplicity in writing. Simple is
good. He tries to add humor in there, so I guess that's good too. What I
don't like about him is he presents a rhetorical question in the end
addressing privacy questions. I feel this just invites arguments and
'trolling'. I think I would like a blogger who can present an unbiased
side to the argument, then speak more about his own thoughts on the
subject.
No comments:
Post a Comment